Christian Education Coordinator Wanted
- Explore opportunities for the church family to learn more about God’s love and plans for us through Sunday School classes, Bible Study, Vacation Bible School, Adult Classes, etc.
- Work with the Christian Education Committee to implement these programs
- Promote Christian Education Activities through the newsletter, midweek emails, bulletins and personal contacts.
- Recruit teachers and leaders among the congregation and community who want to learn more about the Bible while they serve as educators.
- Work as an advocate for the youth group leaders by sharing information with them and for them; offering encouragement and support.
- Attend a weekly staff meeting with the church staff.
- Stay organized and keep accurate records for the CE Committee and Session.
- Grow closer to God while learning to trust in Him for guidance.
- Improve your Bible knowledge along with the church family.
- Be blessed while you are being a blessing to others.
- Earn $10 per hour and work 15 hours per week.
- Flexible work schedule
Must be able to work well with others, take direction and complete tasks on time.